Father’s Day is a week away! Do you have anything planned yet? We just created this sweet little daddy-daughter Father’s Day card craft yesterday, and I thought I would share! It’s very simple to make, so it’s great for even a last-minute project!
White cardstock paper
Printed scrapbook paper
Photo of your child/children with dad
What to do:
1) Print the words “Daddy, when you hold my” and “you hold my”, along with another personal message on the white cardstock. Be sure to leave space for the hand prints and tissue paper heart.
2) Fold the card in half, longways.
3) Paint your child’s hands and make hand prints under “Daddy, when you hold my”.
4) Draw or trace a small heart underneath “you hold my”. Have your child glue little pieces of tissue paper inside the heart.
5) Allow card to dry.
6) Attach scrapbook paper and photo to front of card.
7) Let your daughters present this card to dad on Father’s Day!!